Dating is hard! First dates are the worst! I want to help!
In England they conducted a recent survey of the top topics to avoid on a FIRST DATE! I would say that these would apply here in the States as well. Do you think there a topic that should be avoided on a first date that isn't already listed? Let us know on our Facebook!
1. Your past sexual experiences, and sex in general.
2. Your past relationships. Especially why they failed.
3. How long it's been since you had sex.
5. Your insecurities.
6. Complaints about the restaurant or venue you're at.
7. Any drama that's currently going on in your life.
9. The fact that you googled the person before your date, and what you found.
10. Whether you want kids or not.
I'll be honest... I like to lay it out all on the table on the first date so you know exactly what you are getting. If you don't like it, BYE FELICIA!