Are you tired all the time? Having issues sleeping? Maybe you should check out this list from FORBES magazine. Do you do any of these six habits? Let us know on our Facebook page!!
1. Taking things personally. Try to let stuff roll off your back more. Being offended and angry all the time is a huge waste of energy that can really take a toll on you.
2. Constant worrying. It's a hard one to fix. But do your best, because it really can hold you back. Instead of worrying so much, take action whenever you can address something head-on. And if something's out of your hands, try not to fixate on it.
3. Negativity. It's a huge drain on your own energy. And complaining all the time can be a drain on the people around you too.
4. Overthinking things. Once you've thought something through, pull the trigger and stop second guessing yourself. There's a trendy term now called "FOBO," which stands for "fear of better options." And it can be a huge energy waster.
5. Gossiping and creating drama. Generating any kind of unnecessary drama in your life is a waste of time and energy.
6. Being too much of a people pleaser. Being helpful is great. But when you do it too much, you end up never focusing on yourself.