Did you know The Unicode Consortium is a nonprofit control EMOJIS? Yeah,they are the masters behind all of them!
They just announced 230 new emojis that should roll out to your phone sometime later in the year. Here are some...
1. A yawning face.
2. Lots of emojis focused on disabilities, including a deaf person, people in wheelchairs, blind people using walking canes, Seeing Eye dogs, and mechanical arms and legs.
3. New animals, including the flamingo, sloth, and skunk.
4. New foods, including a waffle, butter, onions, and a juice box.
5. A drop of blood . . . which represents menstruation.
6. And a hand making a pinching gesture . . .